The Call

Back in November of 2009 I had a series of synchronistic events happen that I recorded in my blog over at the Broken Bokken .... http://broken-bokken.blogspot.com/ See 'Shamans At Work'

These events led me to the world of Shamanism. To be frank with you, I had no interest in the subject until these events...and since then have been called into this interesting world.

I really don't consider myself a Shaman, but many of the hypnotic practices I have engaged in since the age of 16 are very similar to shamanic practices. So...in upcoming posts I will begin sharing my journeys as I conduct a series of past-life regressions...and maybe some future life progressions.

As Muso Soseki wrote, "for a person of Zen no limits exist."

Please join me as I explore the parameters of consensus and non-consensus reality. Please comment...and let the playful journey begin.

Many Blessings,
Shinzen

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eric Reicher

Eric Reicher is the name of one of my former lives. This discovery came from my first past life regression I did around six years ago.
Some background: Growing up I had recurring nightmares of being hunted and chased down by the Gestapo...Nazis.  In my dreams I would be hiding in walls, under furniture and even under an old tub. I would wake up sweating and really freaked out.

When I was in sixth grade I also began having a sharp searing pain in my lower left abdomen. No known reason was found for it and it would come and go throughout my life.

Now to the past life. I went into it with the question of searching the WWII era and my nightmares.  Eric Reicher was a Jewish German newspaper editor...He was hunted and killed by the Gestapo. Bayoneted in the lower left abdomen...in a bathroom. He was killed for what he wrote, plus being Jewish. Now, I don't have scientific or historical evidence to back this up, but that doesn't matter to me.

This past life cleared up a lot of personal issues for me in this life...like my writing and distate for German culture. I used to be fearful of allowing people to see my writing. I know many writers can be touchy about their work but I really didn't like being critiqued...even if the critique was good.  I also had, in this life, a dislike for the German language and German Shepards. The language always seemed course and harsh, plus German Shepards tended to growl at me...and was even bitten by one when I was about ten.  Never cared for them.

Now I write freely...and am not so concerned with comments and critiques. I write for myself and just let the shit fly.  I now have my first book due to be published in a few months...Black Belt Healing.  Who would have thunk. I have overcome that fear of critiques and now am an author in this life. Cool.

The pain in my left side....gone since the regression. (hint at another life I had...also knifed in that spot).

Oh, yeah...I also saw my old face. Slim build like I am now, but thin blond hair and wore round wired rim glasses...just like I do now. In this life, before I turned gray, my hair was very black.

That's all I have for now. This is a good start...if I remember anything I left out I can add later.

Hands palm to palm,
Shinzen

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing.

    Once a tarot reader, a good friend of mine, read my past as a father who lost his beloved stepdaughter--which explained almost-telepathic connection with my love at first sight.

    I wonder if you could share the past-life self-regression technique :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rizal...Great idea for a future post...maybe the next one...and then you can share more past lives as well as guest poster.

    Open invite to all readers as well.

    Arigato

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'll be great. I'll be looking forward it, Shinzen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta Wan: for some reason your comment did not appear...or it will magically appear later. I hope you can get some good seeds for writing from this as well. I am hoping for the same.

    ReplyDelete